Genre's

 This photo fits the genre of being sci-fi. This is because the camera focuses on the bark of the tree creating it to be mysterious but focuses out on all other objects so your eye is mainly drawn to the tree. Next time if I were to do this I would make sure the setting fits in better with the photo as in the background you can see cars.



This photo fits the genre of being horror. This is because the camera zooms in and looks up the bark of the tree and the light peering through creates this to be horror. If I were to do this again I would take the photo in a darker light, this is because this would make sure that it looks scary.



This photo fits the genre of being a spy. This is because the camera is an over the shoulder shot which creates it to look like the person is looking at something or spying on somebody. If I were to do this again I would focus on the person and make sure there was a better background.



This photo fits the genre of romance. This is shown because the two people are in love. The camera isn't focused on the hands which creates it to look like they're madly in love. If I were to do this again I would make the colours around all white as this represents purity and looks lovely.

  

This photo fits the genre of being a musical. This is shown because the hands are on the piano and causes your eyes to focus on the keys as they are the darkest objects in the shot. If I were to take this photo again I would try and make my camera shot higher so you can see the whole body and the piano.











This photo creates the genre of fantasy. This is because the colours of this image are very high in contrast which causes it to look magical. If I were to take this shot again I would make sure that the brightness wasn't as bright and I would of taken this shot from a higher view.



This photo fits the genre of comedy. This is because the mid shot creates him to be centre of the image and the expression on his face shows that he's happy and laughing. If I were to take this photo again I would tone down the colours.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consumption and Response

Thriller sound effects

Influencing audiences